- say MOM, inquired the tinny voice. How do you make a baby? .
Embarrassed, Emma Call turned suddenly from his holographic novel to watch the end of cabbage. A small hooked nose on a face beaming, punctuated by big innocent and curious eyes. Stella, her daughter, celebrating everything just its eight spring.
- MOM, grew impatient with fun Stella. How do you make a baby?
Emma still hesitated a moment then sighed. What else if not the truth?
- well, began. We can't make it, my Angel. Today, there are galleries neutroides.
The little bit of woman go wide his big green eyes:
- what is the neutroides galleries?
- well... This is where they make babies... with much love.
While browsing the shelves of the neutroides galleries, Emma remembered that he was a day given his grandmother, shortly before his death. On the life of before the big shift, time of men and women. It was a time that neither she nor her mother had known and who had always intrigued him. How...
- so is where you make a baby, MOM? Interrupted her Stella, who was playing alongside him.
- Yes, my Angel. This is it.
- how are we doing? chirped.
- well... You see all these boxes colored on the shelves?
Stella laid a careful look around her before nodded seriously.
Découvrez Quootes.fr, le site pour les citations et ceux qui les aiment.
Vous y trouverez plus de quarante mille citations en langue française ainsi que leurs traductions générées automatiquement par intelligence artificielle.
Découvrez Coohorte, le réseau social privé qui donne voix à vos textes.
Faites connaître et transformez votre texte en audio grâce à l'intelligence artificielle.