- say MOM, inquired the tinny voice. How do you make a baby? .
Embarrassed, Emma Call turned suddenly from his holographic novel to watch the end of cabbage. A small hooked nose on a face beaming, punctuated by big innocent and curious eyes. Stella, her daughter, celebrating everything just its eight spring.
- MOM, grew impatient with fun Stella. How do you make a baby?
Emma still hesitated a moment then sighed. What else if not the truth?
- well, began. We can't make it, my Angel. Today, there are galleries neutroides.
The little bit of woman go wide his big green eyes:
- what is the neutroides galleries?
- well... This is where they make babies... with much love.
The rest of this content is reserved for registered users. Not yet registered? It's free and it's here.
You can give this short story one to five stars. Five being the maximum score. Simply click on the desired number of stars.
|Votre prénom :|
|Votre nom :|
|Votre mail :|